The Four Gospels (1572 y)
1572 y., Novgorod. Paper (379 sheets). In quarto (21 X 14) cm. Semi - unical. The headpieces are in colour. The binding of wooden boards is covered with red velvet; on the upper board there are 5 gilded silver plaques. From the Savvo - Vishersky Monastery near Novgorod; contributed by Novgorod Archbishop Leonid. Novgorod Museum of History, Architecture and Art.
Headpiece, heading, initial K and text, Sheet 11