The Metropolitan and Theodore Towers
Unlike the others, the Metropolitan and Theodore Towers are circular. The former was actually called the Round Tower or Red Tower right up to the 17th century, and the second got its name from the gateway Church of St Theodore built over it in 1233. The Theodore Tower used to lead to Nerev End. The present building, which appears to date back to the end of the 15th century, has no gateway.
Both towers were completely restored in the 1950s, including their wooden platforms and tent-shaped roofs.